Thanks Coke!

I mentioned in an earlier post that I am planning to collect iTunes stickers from Coke this summer. I had two already and I won! I'm sure it's just a gimmick to get me hooked in since last year my first two were also winners. I don't mind, I feel certain there will be occasions for a Diet Coke when it gets to 40 degrees this summer here.

I downloaded Kylie Minogue's 'Wow'. I am not very up to date with current songs but I liked this when I saw it on MTV last weekend. I have four songs now, all free courtesy of Coco Cola (got three last summer).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.