Breathtaking

I adore flowers. Before I had kids I loved to have fresh flowers in the house all the time (when I could afford them).

These days I hardly ever have time to even shop for flowers and my garden doesn't have any cutting flowers. I was thrilled when one of the Chatters brought these beautiful flowers from out of her garden. I haven't a clue what they are. Renunculous? They are a gorgeous shade of pink and are faintly scented. She said they are going to open slowly over the next couple of days.

5 comments:

  1. Did she by any chance call them buttons?? or something that sounded like that? If so, then they are peonies (peony) and a favourite of your fave Martha!!!

    My MIL has three plants in the garden and they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that's what they said and although they look like peonies I am not sure if they are.They might be. They sure smell nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I asked her and she said Rhododendron but you know what I think Kaimacat is right they look like peony. A mystery, HELP!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are peonies for SURE. I know because my grandmother had those and they are one of my very favorite flowers :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for settling that Eva and I am SO HAPPY to see you here. I read that you are taking a bloggy break :(

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.