Broadcasting live from my garden



Remember a couple of weeks ago I linked to GoMom? There was a list of tips for mums working from home? One of those tips was to use your Blackberry to work wirelessly while your kids play at the park or wherever.

This morning Little Guy and I are doing just that. I have my husband`s laptop out in the garden. This is the view - a field of spring onions almost ready to harvest; and the neighborhood vegetable plots.


Little Guy is alternating between "reading" and balancing his tricycle dangerously on the steps. He`s moved into the dare-devil phase of toddlerhood and has the bruised cut face to prove it.

I am not walking this morning as I have a lot of work to do (I know excuses excuses) and a lesson to teach later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.