Cards

Do you remember last year when I tried Illustrator? Boy, am I glad that didn't work out. I think I have found my creative niche in sewing.

Look at this fantastic card I found on Etsy in Christina William's shop. According to her profile she's a stay at home mom with a two year old. In her spare time she creates these cards and gift tags. Some with her print gocco. I love this one. She has also printed the same design on place cards, napkins and in other colors. The prices are low and the shipping is very reasonable.

Have a look at her Father's Day card. It's perfect for the Japanese salary man.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting all of these links and showing your work. I am really enjoying the beauty of them and getting a little inspired myself!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! what a kind thing to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for featuring my card. That's so nice of you.
    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.