Cars

Today we have Saturday school. Well not "we" just Biggie but of course I'll have to drive him over.

I'm a bit worried about driving since a couple of days ago I noticed that my side mirror is broken to the point it looks like it will fall off. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with Little Guy pushing on it.

So Mr. Mee a Bee helpfully suggested I attach it with duct tape and drive it to Nissan. I've done neither of those things. Cars and repairs ... I know it's wimpy but I just don't think I can manage that. I wonder how long I can get away with driving it like it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.