Father's Day

I love it when my kids go out for the day or even a couple of hours with their father. It gives me a break and is beneficial to them as well. Inevitably one or all of them will get thirsty or hungry so my husband packs a bag of drinks and snacks.

Wouldn't this be a cool bag for him to use? It's available in my shop. Order now for free gift wrapping. I guarantee delivery in time for Father's Day (June 15th in Japan).

And why not take advantage of my personal shopping service. Let me know what the man in your life is into and I will offer some bag-stuffer ideas and buy them for you (with a small service fee) . Chocolates, magazines, non-perishable snacks, an Armani tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.