Feeling Gray

It's gray and overcast here today which has put us in a funk. Nobody feels like doing anything. We're all still on holiday for Golden Week but it's the last day for us.

I have made a start on a bag for a friend of mine after attempting to cut out some shorts for one or both of my kids. I don't actually have a pattern so I am holding off on that.

In truth I have just spent half an hour lying on my bed reading. That's a luxury I almost never allow myself during the day. I'm reading this book, Bread Alone, by Judi Hendricks. My mum sent it to me and I am really enjoying it. I sense something big is about to happen which is why I picked it up today.

I might sneak back to it later this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.