A field of purple lavendar


It's done and it's gorgeous. I hope Miss M doesn't mind me giving you some more sneak peeks of her bag. I'll save the final unveiling for later when she wakes up on the other side of the world.

Here you can see the outer is linen printed with purple daisy-like flowers. The fabric is reversible with hounds tooth check on the back so I used that for the strap and the lining. A couple of small tucks and a row of darling pearly buttons complete the front. The back has a cute detail too. I am very pleased with the zip-up pocket inside as well as two expandable gadget pockets.

I hope she loves it. A lot of sweat and tears have gone into this project.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! Off to purchase it now..;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I hope it is as good in person as it is in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that bag sure IS gorgeous!!! I just love the fabrics and it looks so pretty and useful too. I just found you this evening for the first time and am completely bummed out that I missed entering your give away. What lovely things you make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ravenhill. Did you come via Jan's blog?
    I have a photo of the gorgeous things YOU make somewhere on this blog, my lovely Scandinavian Babushka.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.