New from Kokka

Good morning! Wow, I've had a huge sleep in today. It's not a good thing because I still feel tired. I think the week just took it out of me.

This morning I am sharing with you two new fabrics I got from Kokka the other day. They are part of the 2008 spring/summer range. Right now I am planning what I'll do with them (and taking custom orders).

The piggies are so cute. It reminds me of when I was young, like about 6 or 7, I collected pig ornaments. I had a lacquered cane pig basket. It was a basket with a pig-shaped lid. I wonder if I could sell that on eBay if I still had it?

The photos are terrible. The plane one is on a sky blue background. The pigs are on a grey/beige background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.