The innocence of children

Child safety is quite a concern for me especially since the kids walk to and from school by themselves. One of the few unsolved local police cases involves a missing girl. She's been missing for several years yet all the stores still have the posters displayed prominently. It's still quite fresh in people's minds.

Yesterday I talked to Biggie about keeping safe. We found out that Biggie and Sara quite often separate along the way to school since Sara is a dawdler and Biggie is all about punctuality. To be honest I am more worried about cars and traffic than stranger-danger (touch wood) but you can never be too careful.

This Sydney based artist celebrates the innocence of children in the sweetest way. Her shop is called Tummy Mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.