Just catching my breath

Mondays are hectic for me. I always have tons of housework to do after the weekend. This morning I got everything done early so I could escape to the mall to get some fabric I needed. That was lovely. The mall is not crowded on a Monday. I think everyone exhausts themselves shopping with the family on a Sunday, something I HATE doing.

It's been a really busy day, with a lot going on. It's almost 5 o'clock so I am looking forward to sitting down in a minute while the children eat their dinner then it will be off to bed early (them not me). Thank goodness. I have a lot of work to do this evening (sewing).

I had a few minutes to spare earlier and have hung the new poster where I can see it from all vantage points. I will stay calm this evening.

4 comments:

  1. Going to the store on Sunday tops my list of things I hate. If hell exists I see it as a Sunday afternoon spent in a Japanese grocery store, with a 5% off and double point deals thrown in on top of it, and children and husband in tow.

    If I ever flip out and go on a killing spree it will be in a Japanese grocery store on a Sunday....what?

    It could happen! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we don`t have ANYTHING open here on Sundays! And I kind of a like it but same time I wish there would be shopping opportunities too......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't shop on Sunday. I don't do it all the time but I like to have the option.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.