Sometimes it's hard to stop

(buying material that is)

Yesterday my friend hatched a plan to dump our kids (half of them) at the local cultural center while we did a spot of shopping. Of course I did not need much convincing. We headed to the mall by the sea this morning despite the pouring rain.

We are both keen on bamboo-handled bags. Having found the handles last weekend we were on a mission to find the perfect fabric. I am using something from my stash for mine. The black floral will be fabulous for hers.

The purple floral is making its second appearance. I think it's the material Mrs M was asking me about on the telephone a couple of days ago. Is it?

Biggie had a really nice time making a (ssshhhhhhh) Mother's Day present for me at the arts & crafts class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.