Sunday

My little guy is still under the weather so we will be laying low today. We're expecting a call from the garden centre shortly about the trees. I'll post some pictures later.

Biggie has a friend coming over so I may need to turn my attention to lunch, as soon as I get out of my pajamas that is (another sleep-in today!).

Last night Biggie had a visit from the Tooth Fairy. The rate has been upped, he got 150 yen this time. There was mention of his kindergarten buddy getting 300 yen!! so I guess she felt sorry for him.

Till later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.