The Tool Man

Our back shed was dark and creepy. It was completely obscured by ivy. The door was locked. It was full of large insects. To be honest I was a little bit scared to go in there by myself. But I loved helping my dad fix punctures, sort screws and stow the gardening tools.

These memories inspired my next gift idea for Father's Day. A tool apron for your little boy so he can help the 'big boy' with his 'toys'. The apron is made of heavy duty cotton canvas. Perfect for outdoor jobs. Large pockets for nails or a tape measure. For age two and up.

It's in my shop. I can gift wrap. I guarantee delivery by Father's Day (June 15th in Japan). Why not take advantage of my personal shopping service. I can create a personalized gift for Dad for a small service fee. It would probably go great with a packet of seeds, some potting mix and a six pack. I think my dad would be pleased with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.