All stuff Japanese (traditional)

If you're an Ebay fan into Japanese kimono and such then you have probably seen this company. Ichiroya Kimono Flea Market. They have a huge range, ship worldwide and the prices seem good to me. It's a very interesting website with lots of links and information.

For moms in Japan check out the yukata sets in the baby & children section. Our kindergarten had a fireworks evening in July for which yukata were needed. I didn't know what to buy so asked my mother-in-law to get something. Unfortunately she got the wrong thing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.