Amazon News

I like to keep up to date with news on the retail front. Today's email from Amazon led me to the cosmetics lineup. More recognizable brands have been added since I last checked including Decleor, Neal's Yard Remedies and Australia's Perfect Potion.

Click the links below to reach the manufacturer's websites, in English. Click the Amazon Japan link on the left hand side of my blog to head straight to Amazon. Copy and paste the Japanese here to make your search easier.

Neal's Yard Remedies (ニールズヤードレメディーズ)
Perfect Potion (パーフェクトポーション)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.