The Cut Cloth


Today's swoon award goes to The Cut Cloth.

I popped into Australian fabric store Duckcloth to see what was new and pictures of this fabric popped up. I really gasped out loud over this. I had to find out more.

It's hand printed by Diana in Perth, Western Australia.

The Cut Cloth blog shows how this beautiful chair was re-upholstered. The before and after shots are amazing.

If you look at Duckcloth's blog you'll see the cushion also looks fab on the Ikea/Muji chair like the one I re-covered a couple of weeks ago.

International delivery is available at Duckcloth. They are based in Melbourne, Australia.

OK so there are four links above: Duckcloth, store and blog; The Cut Cloth, store and blog & mailing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.