Dog Lover?

Are you a dog lover? I like cats better never having had a dog. In any case these days I am quite allergic to cats since we do not have one (or any pets in fact since my husband stopped keeping tropical fish at home).

These fabrics are a lot of fun. On the left the new dog print from Kokka is quite wonderful. It's another natural linen cotton blend. I might sew it into an apron (for dog's bath day).

Below is the puppy and balloon fabric which has been very popular in my store. It's also natural linen cotton blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.