He says She says

He says it's old fashioned. She says it's retro. Retro is cool she says. He says it's ugly.

Who are he and she? Why Biggie and I of course. Biggie is six. He is very opinionated when it comes to decorating.

I like the final outcome but I probably agree just the teeniest bit that the beige is a bit wrong for our white walls.

That chair, which I hate, is from Muji. It's a cheapie that I bought when my sister was coming to stay one year (since we only have the three seater couch). I still would like to stain the arms/legs on both the chair and the ottoman, a darker brown.

See the pictures on the wall? A recent acquisition from Moofus, a fantastic eleven year old artist based in Sydney, Australia.

4 comments:

  1. I think it looks nice, but then I have been in Japan a long time, yk? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sherry ... I think... does that mean I have been in Japan too long too? Looking at things with my Japan-colored glasses??? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jan in nagasaki2 June 2008 at 6:41 AM

    looks good to me.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.