Mee a Bee

I don't know why it's so difficult to get good shots of my products for Mee a Bee. Today while Little Guy is sleeping that's what I am doing. I read this article about the use of props to give me some inspiration. Obviously I live in a house filled with junk oops I mean props.

I'd like to focus on selling my existing stock rather than make new things for a little while. In order to do this I'll need to make my things look more appealing.

I'm also re-wording my shop philosophy which is closely tied to my parenting philosophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.