Messengers

Sorry if you've checked in looking for updates. I was devoid of inspiration earlier in the day.

This morning I set to work on this messenger bag for a little three year old. I have to say I love making messenger bags. It's kind of assembled in reverse. For one of the final steps it is sewn inside out with the flap and straps all carefully tucked inside. I struggle to pull it through the (almost always) too tiny opening with baited breath wondering if it is going to work out.

The flaps are the best part, the straps can be a nightmare since they are very thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.