Naptime

Nap time seemed so short today however I did get quite a lot done so I guess time flies when you are having fun.

One of the shops I have seen on Etsy is called "While she naps". I often think of it when I drag out my sewing box in the morning. Although I am not 100% sure what she makes.

Etsy is mainly made up of women and I would say a great majority of those women are mothers or will be at some point. The desire to create, craft, do something aside from parenting seems great for a lot of women myself included. It doesn't seem to matter how tired I am during the day as soon as my kids head off to bed I feel invigorated at the thought of getting to work.

Try searching Etsy for EtsyMoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.