Request Custom Item


A lot of my wonderful blog readers and friends ask me to sew things for them. I love that! Thank you!

Did you know you can contact me directly through my shop to have a custom item created?

It's very simple: visit my shop. On the right hand side there is a button Request Custom Item. Click to read my store policies, what I can and can't do, the turn-around, etc. Doing this will give me a set form to work from while we work out the custom details. It's a process I enjoy very much.

I am happy to create things using fabrics you have seen on my blog or in my store, if I can get them again. I also love making completely new things. I'll shop and create something completely unique for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.