Sewing & Amy Butler

Wouldn't you know it the one day I don't get up and dressed first thing my friend shows up. So while standing at the gate in my pajamas we discuss our weekend sewing. She's made four girl's skirts. I haven't done any sewing.

I do have a plan to sew a Barcelona Skirt using the pattern from Amy Butler. I made a skirt like this last year but I wasn't happy with it so I re-made it into a napkin set and sold it at the kindergarten craft fair. Armed with a better pattern I think I'll have success this summer. I think I'll just make the A-line skirt (top left) I don't need the bulk of the apron around my waist and hips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.