Spring Cleaning

The posts are few and far between these days. I'm busy spring cleaning this week. I have given away a number of clothes that were either too big or too small, old books, and videos. There's no point keeping old tapes since we have recycled the broken video deck.

I am giving away the cabinet in my living room. It just doesn't seem to go anywhere. It's antique-inspired. It was imported from the UK by my expat friends. I am not sure what kind of wood it is but it's certainly heavy and appears to be solid wood. Anyone want to pick it up? It's a stereo cabinet - for records.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.