Taking things to a new level

Last night, being Sunday night, we and the other 99% of the population went out for dinner. We had some vouchers for the local revolving sushi bar so that solved the question of where to go.

I tried to take an illicit picture (photography is not permitted). It's a little bullet train tray that comes shooting along a special track when you order something that is not on the conveyor belt.

Leave it to the Japanese to take even revolving sushi to a higher level. Ours was not the only table where the dads were oohing and ahhing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.