Vote of confidence

This evening I was telling my husband about an order I am working on. It's in the early stages where the client has just the vaguest idea of what she wants. She's trusting me to come up with something super cute. I told my husband I didn't have any ideas yet but was sure I'd be able to come up with a plan in the next couple of days. He exclaimed "Yes, I'm absolutely sure you will too". "Really?" said me, sounding doubtful over this unexpected vote of confidence. "Definitely!" he said. I was really touched by this sweet conversation.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with him!! I have my fabulous mee a bee customised bag with me today and some lady on the tube wanted to know where I got it from!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Midori, it really means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.