Bend the Rules Sewing

I am finally reading Bend the Rules sewing. I really love the way it's written. Simple, easy to understand, common sense kind of stuff. How to buy fabric, what kind of tools you'll need, cutting instructions and lots more. The kind of things your mum would tell you if she were teaching you to sew.

Anyway you must check out Amy Karol's blog, Angry Chicken. I know a lot of you do already. I think Jan put me onto her, right Jan?

And for those of you who have been inspired to start sewing (lots of you have emailed me about that, :) thanks!) then you should get a copy of Bend the Rules Sewing available on Amazon Japan. The projects are excellent for beginners but more advanced crafty people can amp them up with the details. See the Flickr group.

2 comments:

  1. oh yeah!!! I love Amy's blog!! I read it every day!! I even saw her mentioned in UTNE magazine and felt a long distance brush with fame.............

    hey blooming... if any of your readers have U.S. addresses, they should come to my blog and see how they can win a kimono and other goodies....

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.