One last post before I turn in

It's after twelve. I was tired about 12 hours ago so I should go to bed.

This evening Little Guy got the mail. He can say "letter". Our postman comes on a motorbike so we hear him coming. If the kids are outside he kindly waits for them to run over and passes them the mail. He even waves to us if he sees us down the road. He's a very nice mailman and always has goodies for us.

Tonight it was a postcard from the sewing shop. There's a sale. For cardholders only (that would be me). It starts tomorrow. Plans have been made so I, Little Guy, and our sewing pal will be there at 9 on the dot. I am going to pack my camera this time, see if I can get some shots of the cool displays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.