Planes & the Airport

Yesterday we spent part of the day at the airport. It was a lot of fun since we were not meeting anyone or going anywhere. It's only a short drive for us across the 3 km long bridge. It stretches over the sea since Kansai Airport is built on a man-made island of reclaimed land.

We discovered a lot going on at the airport for non-travelers. There was a stage with a comedy show; a guest celebrity and a science demonstration for children. Inside there was a photography exhibit and a fair-trade market place. It was all very interesting.

Coincidentally I am working on a bag for boys with an air theme. I am stuck working out the circumference of the base. I know the equation having looked that up ;) I just can't work out how much seam allowance I'll need to add to the main bag so it joins the base properly.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Thank you very much for your kind comments on my blog. This help me believe in what I make and from the other side lets me discover others' creations! I love your bags!!! I think I have become jealous! I've been thinking of starting making bags as well for a while now but still have no time etc.
    By the way, how did your showcase go?
    Best from France!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks tricoteria. I have bookmarked your blog too!

    Showcase - no sales but a few hearts.
    Had a sale this morning though so I'm happy!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.