The shopping spree continues

This bag caught my friend's eye. I took a picture since my other friend told me she got a green/teal bag last week. It reminded me of this bag although hers is a lot nicer. How's that bag working out?

More Christmas presents were bought tonight. This time from Uniqlo. It's cheap all the time but now most stuff is on sale as well. I'm still loving the seasonal advantage having picked up some summer outfits for family in NZ.

It's a shopper's paradise here, the mall is open until 10pm. We left our kids with my husband who was home early for a change but by nine we'd had enough and came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.