Strawberry Love


Today I received an email from Lands' End about their final summer sale. It's hard to believe it will be time to think about Autumn (or Fall) soon. I think we like to pace ourselves here in Japan. In my mind summer is just getting started since our temperatures are still hovering around 30 degrees C (86 F). We could hit 37 or 38 yet.

This little outfit is very sweet. It has that cute Japanesque feel to it. If you like this then you might like to check out my new Ladybirds craft pack. It includes a whole metre (over a yard) of baby pink polka dot cotton printed with ladybirds or ladybugs. Plus a whole bunch of other cute stuff.

Isn't it amazing how many differences there are between American and New Zealand English? Spelling, word usage, even sentence structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.