Trend Spotting

Here's a little trend I am seeing in kid's related goods: Giraffes and Orange. Orange seems to be enjoying a renewed popularity at the moment in clothing and decorating. Only the coolest people can commit to orange in decorating I think ;)

These two favorite blogs bear orange in their names. Orange You Lucky is illustrator Helen Dardik's blog. Really cool illustrations and picks from around the web. How About Orange is graphic designer Jessica Jones' blog. Cool stuff she makes herself and lots of crafts she's spotted around the web.

2 comments:

  1. very clean, nice looking blog! I like the etsy mini showcase of items, thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of your blog. I think its great that you not only promote yourself, but others as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.