Wednesday Update

Today has been kind of a blur. We have been in and out several times. So far my friends' visit has been one huge shopping spree. We've been to three malls including the outlet mall this afternoon. We've been to 7-11, the convenience store, twice. The supermarket once.

Apart from shop we have done a lot of eating. My friends lived in Japan for quite some time so their return is all about strolling down memory lane. Eating all the things they miss and buying stuff they wished they had bought when they lived here.

We don't have any plans for tomorrow but I am hoping for some cloud cover so we can take our kiddies to the park. They both need a break from being pushed around in their strollers and strapped into their car seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.