All in all a great day

I am back! We spent the whole day in one craft shop (with a break for lunch). I resisted the urge to buy out the whole store. Instead I showed great restraint by just buying a small selection of half meter cuts.

The new line by Kokka is just incredible. They are favoring the linen/cotton blend in neutral colors again this season. Elephants, fairy tales, robots, rockets, it's all fantastic.

The trip into the city was really worthwhile since the prices are a bit lower. More than that the range is incredible. There were a lot of designs I have not seen in my local store nor on the web.

Other happy news: Leslie from A Little Goodness has asked me to prepare a guest post about crafting in Osaka for her cute blog Japan Craft Journal and

David from Togei has had his idea for a submission about Japan based Etsy sellers approved for a magazine. I may soon be famous!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - sounds like an amazing shop and the fabric looks gorgeous. And great to hear you had a day off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked her blog and it is amazing! Bookmarked it too :)
    I hope to see your post there soon!
    Can you imagine, you have a craft store where you can spend your whole day? There is nothing like it in Frankfurt.......:(((
    I just envy you !

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.