Back to Normal

Well it's back to normal again this evening. Our visitors have left. They were lovely guests and we really enjoyed having them stay. Usually Biggie hates airport farewells but this time it was Little Guy who sobbed as we drove off. At two years old he is becoming so aware of the world. He somehow knew that the suitcases and planes taking off in the background meant a more permanent goodbye than the one earlier in the morning at the mall.

Plans for the weekend? I have a million and one sewing ideas and no energy to start them. One thing I am looking forward to starting is a bag in felt for autumn/winter. This morning at the shops long sleeved tee shirts were on display. I think they are delusional if they think the summer is almost over. We have a lot of hot weather left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.