Bird Lovers?

The Fat Finch is a specialty boutique that I saw advertised on decor8 blog. It's wonderful if you or someone you know is a birdwatcher. I love it when I find a store that was obviously born of someone's passion.

Personally I am quite scared of birds. We throw all our crusts and leftover bread out for the birds probably which encourages the very friendly Japanese Wagtails to visit our garden. I can handle that. The giant crow that taps on my fence is another story.

I saw a sign at Auckland Zoo once admonishing people for feeding the pigeons. It said "What goes in must come out". My car would appreciate a sign like that for when I park it under the power lines that stretch the length above our fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.