Charcoal?

Out with my friend last week she picked up some very strange looking BLACK soap. Curious I asked about it. "It's charcoal soap" she said, "it draws impurities out of your skin". I asked so many questions about it she offered me a bar from her three pack. I've been using it since last week and have to say it's really nice. My skin does feel smoother. I've even tried it on my face which is very sensitive, with no trouble.

Etsy seller zajaNatural Handmade Confections has a charcoal soap in store. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

Picture: My Original Charcoal Soap Bar
zajaNatural

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.