Get Ready for Summer

Are we over the hump? Countdown to Spring? Spring? Friends and family down under in New Zealand and Australia can't wait to put the blustery days of gale force winds and torrential rain behind them.

To speed along the process I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on all spring and summer items in store from now until the end of the year to New Zealand and Australian customers. To find out which items are in the free shipping offer simply go to Mee a Bee and type New Zealand in the search field (at the top, next to meeabee's shop). I may even add some more spring and summer things as I make them.

Bookmark this great offer! or buy something today to bring some spring cheer into your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.