Have you heard of Zibbet?

There is a new online marketplace for artists: Zibbet.com. It's scheduled to go live from October this year.

According to the information page sellers from all over the world can register their art for free. A flat rate commission of 20% will be charged.

You can pre-register now. If you're a fine artist then I think it would be good to get in on the groundfloor. I think a lot of the first sellers on Etsy have done really well. Personally I would read the fineprint very carefully (see the footer) and note that the payment arrangement is different from Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. Have you checked out artistful.com? It's a live site that has all of those features...
    http://www.artistful.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.