The Linen Cupboard

This morning I received a sweet email from The Linen Cupboard. She's chosen my little Toddler Bag in Bees as part of a feature on grocery bags. Thanks!

This blog is just my cup of tea actually. It's all about housekeeping "the right way" but if you read the footer you'll see that the author knows that's a high ideal. She says "lose the guilt and love your home". Perfect!

The Little Bees Shopper is lined in linen and has a self-covered bee button. It's adorable. Only one left in stock and no more of the fabric available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.