Mirror Mirror

Have you looked at Muji lately?

Muji has been a decorating staple over the years. It was one of the first affordable shops that I found when I was a young "working holiday" part time teacher. I used to go in there before work to listen to the cool music.

Recently I bought a mirror there for Biggie. I realised he was never going to clean his teeth properly since he can't see into the big bathroom mirror. This one is acrylic so it's un-breakable and not too heavy if it does drop or fall over. Biggie's teeth (the remaining ones) have never been cleaner :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jacqui! Thanks so much for visiting my etsy shop and commenting on my blog. I'll be sure to call 'National Geographic' to see if they want my pictures! Hahaha.

    Priscilla
    {Lockette}

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Lockette! I mean it your photos are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah, Muji!! When will they open a shop in New Zealand???

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.