A new sports phenomenon

Wow, I've never even heard of this sport: DockDogs. It's new in Japan. Do you think my Dog Lover's bag would sell well at this event?

We have bought a new pool, the other was beyond repair. The hole grew overnight to almost 10cm long (two holes merged?) I will try to fix it but it'll need to dry out first. Our new pool is much smaller but it's deeper. Happily it was half-price at the hardware store this morning.

Things are still grim with the head-banging two year old. He's up for grabs, just email me :)

2 comments:

  1. I think your stuff sells great everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even my kids???


    Thanks Eva, you're so sweet and supportive.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.