A Pool Car Pool

Clever me I have organized a car pool so today I have the morning off from driving Biggie to swimming. However I somehow volunteered to prepare a sumptuous feast for lunch upon their return AND look after one friend until his mum gets home from work.

I'll admit to feeling a bit worried about this play date. Last time Eugene was here he had a terrible accident. A five foot high Lego tower crashed down onto his foot resulting in a (still) black toe nail. It was so agonizing I had to call his mum. Cross your fingers nothing bad happens today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.