Worked out his MO

After a fruitless search for the battery I decided to pack it in and make dinner. While standing at the stove I watched Little Guy carefully open one of the bottom drawers and poke a Hotwheels car down the side of some dishes in there. I had a light bulb moment and opened the dishwasher. There on the bottom lay the battery. Yippee. It won't need to be fingerprinted. I think I can say with 100% certainty that none of the other family members would hide something in there.

I'm somewhat concerned about his sneaky track-covering. Replacing the camera to it's proper location AND locking the dishwasher. He's only two years and one month!

I'm in a better mood now :)

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! He is sneaky!! But well done on finding his clever little hiding place!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.