Because I FELT like it

Last night I suddenly got it in my mind that it would be fun to curate a treasury for Etsy. Usually this is virtually impossible to do since you can only create them when the number of treasuries falls below a certain number. I read a tip about how to get one a few weeks ago and it worked!

My treasury is full of wonderful cute things for children, made from felt! My current obsession!
It's against the rules to include items from your own store but mine don't quite fit in with what I have chosen anyway.

Take a look. It expires in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.