Chatters say it's good

The cake was delicious, very lemony and light. Earl Grey tea from Kenya was the "flaveur de jour". I picked that up at the airport a few weeks ago in the African Market. I personally can't stand Earl Grey but the smell of the tea bags wafting out of the bin all day has been very pleasant. I had a bergamot spray from the Body Shop that I used to energize me during the looong days at the office when I worked in the city. I loved that.

I'm not feeling very energized now so off to bed I think. Mum was just saying she thinks her next goal will be to get me into bed earlier at night. Good luck with that mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.