The Eiffel Tower

Today I am working on a project that involves the Eiffel Tower. Mum tells me that Paris is suffering from a lack of tourists. I am surprised as I love Paris. I have been there a few times.

Of course you can see the Eiffel Tower from everywhere but I did actually go there on May Day one year. It was spectacular, huge and amazing. So much bigger than I ever imagined. We didn't go up that day since it was a holiday. The queues were about 3 hours long (the story of my life!). Instead my friend and I lay on the grass watching the young couples playing frisbee with their dogs.

Image from Everyday Home Outlet.

1 comment:

  1. Well,who'd have believed that Paris would ever suffer with tourism?What a shame and people,you don't know what you are missing.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.