Finally!

Wow, after about a week of grabbed sewing moments four of these cute bags are finished. There are two designs. The top fabric features the same bear and girl character on each but one has less musical score. On the felt I've sewn hedgehog appliqué on two and felt apple trees on the other two. I had to do a crash course in French knots. I just hope Eva doesn't look too closely at my embroidery attempts.

These will be going into my shop later this month as part of my Autumn/Winter collection.

1 comment:

  1. No, I don`t look very closely :)And I`m so happy that you did a little embroidery!
    I have become some sort of fan of embroidery, you know :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.