Knitty Knitty

Outside it was gorgeous weather but we were inside buying thread and ribbon for our sewing.

This is the view of the airport from the mall outdoor food court where we had a coffee.

Kansai International Airport is a man-made island, reclaimed land. I believe it is one of the longest structures in the world.

It's hard to believe we'll be bundled up in winter woolies in a couple of months. Here's a look at the colors for winter. I'm seeing a lot of mustard in the shops. NOT my favorite color.

2 comments:

  1. What is your favorite color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of this picture I'd say the red or coral are my faves :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.